Helping to make sustainability part of your everyday life
ClearLead Consulting is an international energy and sustainability consulting company founded in 2012, with offices in Canada, the UK, and Ireland. We take pride in giving our clients straight, practical advice and support. Our commitment is to conduct work that is useful and makes a difference to our clients.
We specialise in helping our commercial, industrial and public sector clients reduce their energy costs, operate more sustainably and comply with complex environmental regulation, both in the UK and internationally. We aim to lead by example; therefore, as a company, we are working to become carbon neutral.
Our services in the sustainability and energy field include corporate sustainability and carbon neutrality strategies and assessments; Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) audits; energy audits and surveys; energy metering and monitoring systems; renewable feasibility studies and appraisals; resource efficiency (water and waste) programmes; carbon footprinting; training and behavioural change management programmes.
We offer a range of environmental planning services, specifically strategic environmental assessment, sustainability appraisal, habitats regulation assessment, co-ordination of environmental impact assessments and consultation support.
Our compliance services include legal compliance evaluations, environmental auditing and provision of advice and support to our clients to help them achieve and maintain certification to recognised standards such as ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and the Carbon Trust Standard.
ClearLead Consulting Net Zero Statement
At ClearLead sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. All our business decisions are taken in the context of reducing carbon emissions, ensuring staff wellbeing and meeting our client’s expectations. In terms of carbon emissions we pledge to:
Measure and publish our carbon footprint on an annual basis related both to our internal operations and client related work.
- Establish a science based target led approach to reducing our Scope 1 and Scope 2 carbon emissions from our internal operations.
- Carefully consider the need for international travel by balancing the associated emissions against the likely additional carbon reductions to be realised by our clients as a direct result of our consultancy input.
- Work with our clients to reduce our UK travel and associated impacts on staff wellbeing by adopting the lowest practical carbon approach to meeting quality expectations.
- Aim to adopt the lowest carbon option when selecting the locations for our team meetings and conduct other meetings remotely whenever possible.
- By the end of 2021, we will develop and adopt a complimentary offsetting strategy that will compensate for our residual internal emissions in line with our carbon neutral commitment
We Work Internationally
ClearLead’s Consultants have experience working with clients both locally and internationally in all global regions from our UK and Canadian bases.
Brazil, Canada, Ecuador, United States
Egypt, Iran, Israel, Jordan, UAE
Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zambia
UK, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
China, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan
Canada, USA, Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil
UK, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland