ClearLead’s priority is the safety and wellbeing of all our employees and our clients. In response to the government's recent and developing announcements we have asked our employees to work from home wherever possible, although our office will currently remain open for those who need access.
Please rest assured that we are fully focused on supporting you and living up to our commitments. The technology, tools and procedures we use every day to support us working with clients will continue to perform and enable us to support you, even in these uncertain times.
We can still offer a range of environmental, sustainability and energy-related services which we can carry out remotely. These include:
- Carbon footprinting and net zero strategy
- ISO 14001 and 50001 planning and gap analysis
- Sustainability strategy planning and gap analysis
- Environmental legal compliance updates
- SECR, greenhouse gas reporting, and other compliance or reporting needs
- Energy and carbon data analysis and benchmarking
- High-level renewables and self-generation feasibility assessments
We can also offer outsourced staffing and resourcing to provide extra support for energy- and environmental-related projects during this difficult period.
Please get in touch with your normal ClearLead contact who will be happy to help answer any questions you may have; alternatively, drop us a line at at email@example.com if you have any particular queries or concerns.